‘Flirting with Danger’ is a power point presentation providing students with factual information about sexually transmitted infections.
The information presents:
- The differences between Viral, Bacterial and Parasitic infections;
- The symptoms and how STI’s can be transmitted;
- Treatment and any possible complications of each STI.
- A ‘Sexual Exposure Chart’ illustrates to students what his or her risk of exposure to STI’s may be.
- Students are encouraged to consider ways to reduce the risk or prevent possible infection of STI’s and reflect on how informed decision- making regarding sexuality can influence his or her future.